Customs & Import VAT
It is the responsibility of the customer to cover any additional customs and import taxes that may apply. These will vary depending on the destination country and local tax laws so please be aware of this prior to placing your order.
Customers within the EU are encouraged to order via Etsy in order to pre-pay VAT at checkout and expedite the customs clearance process.
Plannerface Ltd is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of its customers. Here you will find information on how your data is used when you make a purchase and how it is kept secure.
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you provide to me), such as your name, email address, postage address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for an order of custom stickers, for example), if you contact me directly.
Shopify is used to power this online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
* as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my customers is very important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. The delivery company with whom I will share your postage details with is Royal Mail only.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anna Williams, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Anna Williams, 56 Park Drive, Leicester, LE3 3FN, United Kingdom